Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 37 - Vroom Vroom



I took this photo at a recent session. I love making a session special to that client, in this case the little guy loves his cars!

Check out more fabulous photos with the Vroom Vroom theme at I heart faces.

To become a fan of PTP on facebook click here!

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Cute capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And the fact that he looks like he's actually posing = rare in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great - so clever! And he's enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! He has got the biggest smile! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! he looks so happy to be surrounded by his trucks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea! I might try this with my son! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little cutie! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete